The Pro10 provides everything you need in a handheld meter that measures temperature along with either pH or ORP (redox). Rugged, simple and reliable. Measure pH or ORP, and temperature.
- Ordering Guide
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro10 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with temperature.
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro10 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty
When ordering the Pro10 you must order the instrument, cable, and pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Temperature is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
Pro10 Instrument General Specifications
|Cable Lengths||1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6, and 98.4 ft.)|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP67, 1-meter drop test|
|Connector||MS (military spec) waterproof with bayonet lock|
|Data Memory||50 data sets|
|Dimensions||8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.6 cm depth (3.25 in x 8.5 in x 2.21 in)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French|
|Power||2 alkaline C-cells providing approximately 425 hours of battery life depending without backlight usage;
low battery indicator with approximately 1 hour left
|Warranty||3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year pH and ORP sensors|
|Waterproof||IP67 (even with the battery cover off)|
|Weight with Batteries||475 grams (1.05 lbs)|
Pro10 System Specifications (Instrument with Cable & Probe)
|pH||Glass Combination Electrode||0 to 14 pH units||±0.2||0.01|
|ORP||Platinum Button||-1500 to 1500 mV||±20 mV||1 mV|
|Temperature||-5 to 55°C
(0 to 45°C; DO compensation range for mg/L )
|6000510||Pro10 Handheld instrument|
|60510-1||1-m cable for temp (built into the cable)/pH or ORP port|
|60510-4||4-m cable for temp (built into the cable)/pH or ORP port; includes cable management kit|
|60510-10||10-m cable for temp (built into the cable)/pH or ORP port; includes cable management kit|
|60510-20||20-m cable for temp (built into the cable)/pH or ORP port; includes cable management kit|
|60510-30||30-m cable for temp (built into the cable)/pH or ORP port; includes cable management kit|
|605101||pH Sensor for any cable length (not included with cable purchase)|
|605102||ORP Sensor for any cable length (not included with cable purchase)|
|603075||Carrying Case, soft-sided (large carrying case)|
|603074||Carrying Case, hard-sided (large carrying case)|
|603162||Carrying Case, soft-sided (small carrying case, accommodates up to 4-meter cable)|
|603824||pH Buffers, assorted case; 2 pints each of 4, 7, and 10 buffer|
|003821||pH 4 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003822||pH 7 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003823||pH 10 Buffer, case of 6 pints|