The EC300A handheld conductivity instrument is part of the EcoSense® family of products. The EC300A offers convenient conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, total dissolved solids, and temperature with a super-stable, four-electrode conductivity cell for true field applications.
Simple, affordable one-handed operation for a multitude of applications to measure conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS and temperature. Available with 1, 4 or 10-meter cable lengths. Cables include the rugged, weighted probe assembly attached. The four-electrode cell is superior for conductivity performance in the field.
- 1-year instrument, electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Rugged weighted probe assembly; super-stable electrode designed for field use
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- 1, 4 or 10-meter cable lengths available
- CE compliance
- 50 data set memory
The EC300A (gray) directly replaces the EC300 (blue). Instrument and cables ordered separately unless ordering as a kit. Kits are available as an instrument, cable (1, 4 or 10-meters), and hard-sided case. Order: EC300ACC-01, EC300ACC-04 or EC300ACC-10