The EXO guarded pH & ORP sensor is a digital smart sensor featuring welded titanium construction and wet-mateable connectors. Complete calibration in less than 15 minutes using EXO's suite of smart sensors and intuitive KOR interface software.
- Replaceable Reagent Module
- This sensor must be installed into an EXO Sonde to function. Does not function on its own.
- This guarded model is for sampling applications, not for use in an EXO2 system with a central wiper installed.
- 0 to 14 unit measurement range
- T63<3 sec response time for pH, T63<5 response time for ORP
- ±0.1 pH unit accuracy within ±10°C of calibration temperature
- ±20 mV ORP unit accuracy in Redox standard solutions
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach - highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have onboard memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and configure sensors at one location and distribute to various field sites.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
|Desktop Software Compatible||Yes|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
|Equipment used with||EXO2, EXO1|
|Medium||Fresh, sea or polluted water|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +50°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP|
|Precision||±0.1 pH units within ±10°C of calibration temp; ±0.2 pH units for entire temp range; ±20 mV in Redox standard solution|
|Response Time||T63<5 sec|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 60°C|
|Unit of Measure||pH units / ORP millivolts|
|Warranty||2 Years - Electronics base
1 Year - Replaceable reagent module