The YSI 9300 and YSI 9500 are economical photometers in small packages for any application. These portable photometers allow you to easily take readings directly in the field for 100+ parameters.
Selecting the desired test has never been easier. Simply choose among the list of available tests on the large graphic display and the instrument will walk you through the test procedure - it's that easy! Simple. Convenient. Accurate.
Features for the 9300 include:
- Direct reading concentrations
- Waterproof IP-67 rating
- Large, backlit graphic display
- Sample tube holder automatically adjusts for various diameters
- On-screen instructions virtually eliminates reading manuals
- Multiple languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- 100+ test choices
The 9500 features all of the above, as well as:
- Waterproof USB connection that can also power the instrument
- Internal memory for 500 sample sets
- User-selectable options for test units, sample numbers, dilutions factors, or additional tests
You can rely on the accuracy and reliability of YSI's 9300 and 9500 photometers. Just choose the reagents for the parameters of interest and start getting results today.
The 9500 includes hard-sided carrying case with foam cutouts for the instrument, accessories, reagents, and more along with a waterproof USB cable.
|Connectivity / Communications:||USB connection|
|Display:||Graphic, backlit LCD with on-screen instructions|
|Languages:||French, German, English, Spanish, Italian|
|Measurement Method / Channels:||Wavelengths|
|Memory:||500 sample sets (date and time stamped)|
|Parameters Measured:||Alkalinity Aluminum Ammonia Bromine Hardness Chloride Chlorine Chromium Color Copper Cyanuric Acid Dissolved Oxygen Fluoride Hydrazine Hydrogen Peroxide Iron Magnesium Manganese Molybdate Nickel Nitrate Nitrite Organophosphonate Ozone pH PHMB Phenol Phosphate Potassium Silica Sulfate Sulfide Sulfite Zinc|
|Power:||the 9500 can also be powered via USB, 3x AA batteries|