Measure level, flow, temperature and conductivity with the compact 600LS sonde. Rugged and waterproof, the YSI 600LS is perfect for tide gauge monitoring, wetlands level applications, ground water, estuaries, rivers, and more.
Instrument only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
The YSI 600LS is an economical logging system for long-term, in situ monitoring. It logs at programmable intervals and stores up to 150,000 readings. The 600LS has extreme level accuracy of +0.01 feet (0.003 m) from 0-10 foot depths and +0.06 feet (0.01 m) from 10-30 foot depths. Available with and without conductivity, YSI recommends conductivity when used in saline environments for the most accurate level measurements.
Parameters available on the 600LS:
- Shallow Vented Level (0-9 m, 0-30 ft)
- Adding conductivity provides additional parameters including Resistivity, Salinity, Specific Conductance and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Fits down 2-inch wells
- Easily connects to data collection platforms
- Compatible with the YSI 650 MDS
- Available batteries for unattended, internal logging applications
- Compatible with the 650MDS
|Medium||Fresh, sea or polluted water|
|Temperature - Operating||-5 to +50°C|
|Diameter||1.65 in, 4.2 cm|
|Length (no batteries)||15 in, 38 cm|
|Weight||1.10 lbs, 0.5 kg|
|Power - External||12 V DC|
|Power - Internal (optional)||4 AA-size alkaline batteries|
|Conductivity•||0 to 100 mS/cm||0.001 to 0.1 mS/cm
|±0.5% of reading + 0.001 mS/cm|
|Salinity||0 to 70 ppt||0.01 ppt||±1% of reading or 0.1 ppt,
whichever is greater
|Temperature||-5 to +50°C||0.01°C||±0.15°C|
|pH||0 to 14 units||0.01 unit||±0.2 unit|
|ORP||-999 to +999 mV||0.1 mV||±20 mV|
|Vented Level||0 to 30 ft, 9.1 m||0.001 ft, 0.001 m||±0.01 ft, 0.003 m|
• Report outputs of specific conductance (conductivity corrected to 25° C), resistivity, and total dissolved solids are also provided. These values are automatically calculated from conductivity according to algorithms found in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater (ed 1989).
Specifications indicate typical performance and are subject to change.