The new burette TITRONIC® 300 not only allows you to perform dosing operations quickly and easily but also accomplishes manual titrating operations without difficulty. The burette can be used with all dosing liquids, solvents and titrants.
Dosing and Titrating
The adjustment of any dosing volume and the dosing speed is made simply by pressing a button. For incremental dosing operations, the entry of the volume and the waiting time between the volume increments can be adjusted just as easily and quickly.
- Visibility: Full color display, including online curves that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles
- Includes two USB and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices such as USB keyboard, USB-storage device, balance, PC andadditional SI Analytics peripherals
- Exports the results as PDF and CSV to a memory stick/USB device
- Transfer of methods via USB device
- Standard methods
- Daisy-chain capability
It is true that the automatic titration is gaining ground, but manual titration remains
one of the standard cost effective applications in the lab, whereever high precision
and flexibility are required.
- Titration with hand controller (mouse).
- Titration rate can be adjusted in five different steps to optimize the titration speed and accuracy.
- Automatic calculation of results in different units and exportation to a printer or USB memory device.
- Automatic weight recording when a balance is connected.
Beside the titration there are various routine dosing tasks that must be performed in
the lab. A piston burette is the ideal device for precise dosing tasks:
- Adjustable dosing and filling rate for each method.
- Adjustable filling between each dose step.
- The intelligent filling function checks if a dosing step is feasible without filling in advance. This reduces faulty operations during a serial dosing process.