Seminar Download Content
Bellingham + Stanley PDF Documents
- Presentation - Bellingham + Stanley Refractometers Latest Applications (Ford)
- Presentation - Bellingham + Stanley Refractometers & Polarimeters (Ford)
- Precise control benefits beverage producers profitability
- Certified Reference Materials
- Digital Refractometers & Polarimeters
- HandHeld Instrumentation - Portable Refractometers & Application Specific Test Kits
- Refractometers and Polarimeters Overview
- RFM300-M Series Refractometers
- RFM300-T Series Refractometers
- RFM700-M Series Refractometers
- Top Tips - Getting the best from your refractometer
- Pro-Juice Refractometer
ebro PDF Documents
- Presentation - Temperature Control (Udo)
- EBI 25 - WIreless Temperature / Humidity Monitoring
- EBI 10 - Ebro Electronic hot temperature logger
- New Products: FOM 330
"What is Xylem Application Day?"
Xylem Application Day is an open seminar for scientists, researchers and quality control technicians to learn about new analytical instrumentation technologies.The event is educational, professional, and it is FREE of admission.
Date: May 17th, 2017
Time: 9:00 A.M. - 17:00 P.M.
Venue: Le Meridien Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur
Tim Ford (Bellingham + Stanley)
Tim has been working for Bellingham + Stanely for over 25 years, and he is familiar with the company from logistics, R&D, service to sales. His knowledge and passion for Refractometers and Polarimeters technologies in the field is well-recognized.
Tim will be sharing the following presentations:
- Latest Refractometer Measuring Applications for Food & Beverage
- Pharmacopia requirements and challenges - why do we need multi walvelenghs Polarimeters?
Udo Brocks (ebro electronics)
Udo works in ebro as a senior sales engineer providing advice on selection of feasible loggers or hand measuring devices, selection of software and troubleshootings. He was majored in electrician and familiar with applications in Europe.
Udo will be sharing the following presentations:
- Quality control and objective evaluation of frying oil
- USB temperature and humidity logger for transport and storage
- Sterilization and moninoring with rugged temperature data logger
08:45-09:15 Reception opens
09:15-09:30 Official opening - speaker introduction
09:30-10:15 Seminar A : Latest Refractometer Measuring Applications for Food & Beverage
10:30-10:45 Coffee break
10:45-11:30 Seminar B: Pharmacopia requirements and challenges - why do we need multi walvelenghs Polarimeters?
11:45-11:50 ScienceGates introduction
11:50-12:00 Lucky draw (morning session)
12:00-13:30 Buffet lunch in hotel restaurant
13:30-14:00 Reception opens
14:00-14:15 Opening - speaker introduction
14:15-14:40 Seminar C: Quality control and objective evaluation of frying oil (F&B)
14:50-15:15 Seminar D: USB temperature and humidity logger for transport and storage. (F&B and Pharma)
15:30-15:45 Coffee break
15:45-16:15 Seminar E: Sterilization and moninoring with rugged temperature data logger (F&B and Pharma)
16:30-16:40 TMS introduction
16:40-16:50 Lucky draw (afternoon session)
17:00-18:00 Open informal discussion with light snacks and drinks